Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's all about the Pretteh

So, do you know what I realized driving home this morning? That today is a new day and that means that I can post a new entry. (I do know that I can post multiple entries during one day, but I just don't want to seem to eager, ya know? Keeping it mellow.) Back to Realization Numero Uno, cue the squee. Well, it was an internal squee because the urchins in the car are just looking for a reason to commit me. And so I imagined my new post, what it was going to look like, how pretty it was going to be, what I was going to write, how pretty it was going to be, who was going to read it, how pretty it was going to be. Because really, I'm all about the pretty. I guess I'm a magpie.


So imagine my pretty senses when I came home to find more pretty, of the R-Pattz variety no less! Cue happy sigh.

I want pretty things. I dream about pretty things. I try to make pretty things. I scour the internet for pretty things. I squee happily when I see pretty things. I see pretty things on the street and run up to them, grab their legs and sigh 'Pretteh' at their faces*.

So, the Pretteh makes me happy. Send me the Pretteh and I will make you happy.

And in other things that make me happy:
  • PRETTEH bullet lists
  • Staying up until 1am reading A Rough Start by ItzMegan73 (okay, wasn't so happy about that when I woke up, but whatever)
  • @manyafandom tweeting after she totally went off the tweetmap. I just started reading The Arrangement and I missed her, she was nice.
  • Linking things so they are PRETTEH.
  • Going back to link things and finding another chapter of A Rough Start, right after a big cliffie. Okay back, she left us with another cliffie. If I didn't love the story so much, I would hate her right now.
  • My bright red nails. They are PRETTEH.
  • Reviews. Coincidently, I am not very happy when FF.net does not send me my reviews >:|
  • The song, 'Crazy Ride' by Michelle Branch. Disliking that it is not released yet.
  • The show, 'Life UnExpected', where I heard above song. Shiri Appleby is kind of like my Bella, I like her. 
I guess it's time for buh-byes. Goodnight big moon, Sweet dreams baby. It's from 'Crazy Ride'. I'll let you know when it's released.

*Okay, that never happened.**
** Okay, maybe it was this one time...

No comments:

Post a Comment